2012 may not be the year when the world ends but it certainly is one to think about things. Placids brain is also making "chup chup" since Christmas.
A palliative nurse recorded the most common regrets people have at the end of their life. I know it might not be the best statistical and scientific study about it but they all make a lot of sense.
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard. - (no surprise this was a popular one for men)
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
So my homework for this year until now is....
- Make a healthy happy baby.
- Recovering one 100% from my surgery and reach my "allways 0 pain goal".
- Try to avoid squashing Placid while sleeping in June when I'll be fat like a whale.
- Enjoy life.